WE ARE TOGETHER

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Faithful Followers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The End

finally the end of semester two...
and semester three will start on 29 june 2011...
in this semester, there are too much joy and sorrow happened in my life as a teslian in kptm..
and the most important thing happened was i have learn to be alone :)
that is an improvement that i have done in my life..
i learn to be alone and now im alone :)
thanks for those always help me to be an independant one :)
i will never forget you all...

dear my lovely friends..
thanks for always support me...
and thanks for open my eyes...
thanks for let me know which is glass and which is gem :)
and millions of thank you for not always say YES in whatever i have said...
because of your firmness im changed !
totally changed !
from can't be alone to be alone.
from can't be an independant to an independant one...

so, bye-bye semester two. we will never meet again...
and welcome semester three. i will try my best to be an excellent like the others !
and welcome to my new attitude...
 then no one will never be easily to take an advantage from this benefits :)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS !
I LOVE YOU ALL MORE THAN YOU ALL LOVE ME !


pdans : masih sedang berusaha untuk melakukan perubahan baru ini. cuti sem yang busy dan sangat busy bersama aktiviti aktiviti yang tettttttttt (dirahsiakan) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...